We all know Lils loves a spot of nail art, but we think her newest design is our fave yet thanks to its eye-popping neon colour palette and oh-so-cool dip-dye effect.
Taking to Instagram yesterday (8 April) to showcase her fierce talons, the starlet wrote: "Neon ombré vibez @nailsbymh"
Lily's fab nails were by her equally fab nail technician Michelle Humphrey, who has lacquered her pointers on a number of occasions.
So, fancy recreating this look? We don't blame you!
Unfortunately it is pretty tricky, but if you have some time on your hands then check out our step-by-step guide:
1. Slick on a base coat to protect your nails from staining, then apply a different shade of neon to each nail. We love the Models Own Ice Neon nail polish collection, or check out Jessica Nail Colour for equally bright fluro shades.
2. Next, pour a tiny bit of one colour onto a plastic sheet (or you could also use a piece of foil), before pouring a little bit of another colour right next to it.
3. Using a cocktail stick, swirl just the edges of the two colours together so they blend seamlessly into each other.
4. Next, take a small make-up sponge and dip into your colour concoction. Dab it a few times over your nail to achieve a two-tone effect. Just make sure one of the colours on your sponge is the same as the shade you painted on your nail in step one!
5. Repeat steps three and four, but use different colours for each nail.
6. Once your fancy talons are dry, dip a cotton bud into nail varnish remover and use this to remove any excess colour which may have spilled over onto your fingers.
7. Finish by slicking on your fave top coat (such as Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat, £5.25) to help keep your mani chip-free for longer. You could also spritz on a quick-dry spray (we like Mavala Mava-Dry Spray, £9.65) to help speed up the drying process!
What do you think of Lily's nails? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!