The TOWIE star oozed va-va-voom as she channelled her inner vamp for a photoshoot earlier today (31 March), keeping her fans updated on her afternoon with a couple of Instagram snaps.
Now we're used to seeing Sam rock just a flick of eyeliner, false lashes and a glossy pout, so we were pretty surprised to see her sporting such a dramatic look.
But y'know what? We reckon she looked amazing!
Sam's make-up artist Lisa Harris-Boys used black eyeshadow to create smouldering winged-out eyes, before lining Sam's inner waterline with kohl pencil for an even more intense look.
And of course being an Essex gal it was essential Sam had fabulous brows, flawless skin and perfectly contoured cheeks.
But our fave part of her look? Her two-tone lips!
Lisa lacquered her smackers with a glossy cherry red, before adding a touch of berry purple to the outer corners.
Fancy trying out her ombre pout? Here's how:
1. Sam's lips are mega-defined, so line yours first with a red lip pencil (like No7 Precision Lips Pencil in Fire, £6.75), avoiding the outer corners.
2. Next, take a purple lip pencil (try Barry M Lip Liner in Plum, £2.99) and trace just the outer edges of your lips, before gently blending the two colours together with your finger.
3. Grab your favourite red lippy (make sure it's a creamy formula as it will be easier to blend - try Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Mayfair Red Lady, £6.49) and apply all over the centre of your pout with a lip brush.
4. Take a purple lipstick (like Boutique Lipstick in Gift of the Gab, £7 from Sainsbury's), and apply just to the outer corners of your mouth.
5. Next, dip your lip brush into both your purple and red lippies to create a mixture, and use this colour to blend the two shades together, creating a seamless transition.
6. Finish by adding a touch of clear gloss to the very centre of your pout, as this will help make your lips look bigger.
OK, so it may take a bit of upkeep on a night out, but doesn't it look impressive?
What do you think of Sam's make-up? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!