Being an Essex gal Frankie has had her fair share of gorgeous manis, but we're particularly taken by this candy floss pink look.
Posting a pic of her pointers on Twitter over the weekend (7 March), the starlet wrote: "Love my nails #candyfloss #lovepink #milkshake @xXkirstyX."
The pretty blonde opted for a sweep of bubblegum pink across her talons, paired with a white polka dot design on her ring finger. How cute?!
And the best part of Frankie's mani is that it's super-easy to create.
Just follow our tips below:
1. Start by painting your nails with a base coat to avoid staining. Try No7 Stay Perfect Nail Base Coat, £6.
2. Next, using your fave pink polish (Ciaté Nail Polish in Candy Floss, £9, is a perfect match for Frankie's hue), apply 2-3 coats across each nail, keeping your ring finger bare.
3. Take a white polish (such as Essie Nail Paint in Blanc, £7.99) and sweep across your ring finger.
White is a tricky colour to apply so keep a cotton bud dipped in nail polish remover on hand for any touch ups. Again, apply 2-3 coats for an opaque finish.
4. Once dry, grab a dotting nail art tool (try Fing'rs Edge Art Box kit, £6.49, available from Asda stores), and dip into your pink polish before lightly pressing over your white nail to create a polka dot pattern.
5. Finish by sealing your work with a top coat, such as Collection Nail Care Top Coat, £2.99.
What do you think of Frankie's manicure? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!