The DJ snapped a few selfies before heading to the Fame & Philanthropy Post-Oscars Party in Beverly Hills yesterday (3 March), smouldering in a beautiful Swarovski-covered gown by Haus of Milani.
One word - wow!
Meanwhile, on the beauty front Paris showed off bronze smoky eyes and killer contoured cheekbones, courtesy of her make-up artist Etienne Ortega.
Etienne has also made up the likes of Eva Longoria and Kylie Jenner, so we knew Paris was in very capable hands. And didn't he do an a-mazing job?!
The metallic hues on Paris' eyes complemented her bejewelled dress perfectly, and we love her mega-watt lashes and structured brows.
Fancy copying her party-ready peepers? Us too!
1. When applying eyeshadow for a night out, it's a good idea to use a base to help keep your make-up in place. We like Cargo Cosmetics HD Picture Perfect Eye Shadow Primer, £14. Dab it all over your lids and add a tiny bit under your lower lashlines.
2. Next, apply a bronze cream shadow all over your eyelids (NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Bronze, £5, is great). This will help make your powder eyeshadow go on smoothly.
3. Take a bronze eyeshadow (such as Rimmel Glam Eyes Mono Eyeshadow in Spicy Bronze, £4.49) and pat all over your lids using a flat eyeshadow brush. It's important to pat the colour rather than sweep, as this will minimise fall-out (which could wreck your foundation!) Add some along your lower lashlines, too.
4. Next, grab a neutral matte brown eyeshadow (like MAC Eye Shadow in Omega, £12.50) and, using a fluffy brush, apply to the crease of your eye. This will help blend your bronze shadow seamlessly with your skin (and you can use this eyeshadow to fill in your brows too - win!)
5. Using a liquid liner (like Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner, £2.99), draw a thin line all the way across your upper lashlines and flick out at the corners. It's a good idea to draw your flick with your eyes open, as your line can shift place when your eyes are closed.
6. For the ultimate Paris flutter, apply some false lashes (try Ardell Double Lash in 205, £7.99, sallyexpress.com). Sweep some glue onto the band of your falsies, then wait a few seconds for it to go tacky before placing as close to your lashline as possible.
7. Once your falsies are in place, go over the lash band with your liquid liner and add some mascara. Finish with sunkissed cheeks and nude glossy lips.
What do you think of Paris' make-up? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!