Not only did the 'R.I.P' singer have us swooning over her glimmering green Lanvin frock, she won us over in the make-up department too with her loud and proud peepers.
The starlet's make-up artist Kathy Jeung opted for smoky amethyst eyeshadow to make her brown eyes pop, adding an aubergine shade in her waterline for added intensity.
Her skin was as flawless as ever and she swept a touch of pink blusher over the apples of her cheeks, keeping her brows dark and bold.
The finishing touch? Petal pink lippy. Gorgeous!
Want to get her look? Yep, us too!
1. Start by patting Maybelline EyeStudio Colour Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow in Light In Purple, £4.99, all over your lids. Applying a cream base will help prolong longevity and make your powder eyeshadow look more opaque.
2. Next, take a purple shadow (such as Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Psychedelic Sister, £14) and use a flat eyeshadow brush to apply all over your eyelids and under your lower lashline too. Make sure you tap off any excess shadow first to avoid fallout.
3. Take a slightly paler, pink-toned purple (like MAC Eyeshadow in Plum Dressing, £12.50) and blend into the crease of your peepers using a fluffy brush (MAC 217 Blending Brush, £18, is an industry favourite).
4. Line your waterline with a dark purple eye pencil - Kathy used CARGO Cosmetics Swimmables Eye Pencil in Pfeiffer Beach, £12.
5. Finish with oodles of mascara and a pair of mega-watt false lashes (try Lash Boutique False Lashes in Lou Lou, £9.99). Apply lash glue to the band of your falsies, then wait a few seconds for it to go tacky before placing on your lids (this will stop them slipping all over the place!)
6. For a creamy pink pout like Rita's, try slicking on NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul, £5.50. Matte lippies can be unforgiving so make sure you banish any flakes first by gently smoothing your smackers with an old soft toothbrush.
7. Finally, add a glow to your cheeks with a sugary pink blush. Kathy used CARGO Cosmetics Beach Blush in Sunset Beach, £20, which features harmonious pink and peach hues for the perfect flush of colour.
Do you think Rita suits this make-up look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!
Check out the best Grammys fashion in the gallery below:
Copyright: WENN Adriana M. Barraza