Not only do we wish we were on a sun-soaked holiday like Jessie, we also can't quite believe how flawless her skin looks and how pristine her bright pink lippy is.
In fact, she's suspiciously sweat-free. Grrr...
We also love the way she matched her bikini to her pout, not to mention her fab Miu Miu sunnies. Holiday chic at its best!
If you're jetting off on a January break like Jessie (we're not jealous, honest), here are some tips to keep your make-up looking great despite the heat:
1. First up, always remember to protect your skin every day with sun cream which has a high factor SPF, even if you're just going for a quick stroll outside.
2. Skip heavy foundations as these are likely to slip off your skin. Instead add a bit concealer just where you need it, or apply a sheer tinted moisturiser (Laura Whitmore is fan of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser SPF20, £33).
3. Stash tissues or blotting papers (like Boots Skin Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets, £3.99) in your handbag to soak up any oil while you're on the go.
4. To keep your smackers smudge-free like Jessie's, stick to lip liner (try MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Shock Value, £14.50) and fill in your entire pout. It does look like Jessie is wearing lipstick too, but beware - keeping your lippy on you while it's warm will probably cause the product to melt (and no one wants that!)
Alternatively, why not up the longevity factor by using a stain? Benefit Benetint, £24.50, is a multipurpose product which can be used on both lips and cheeks.
5. Fan of bold brows? Try out Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow, £16.95, a waterproof cream colour. A little goes a long way with this product so apply sparingly with an angled brush before letting it set.
6. If you want to add a bit of colour to your cheeks go for a sweat-proof formula such as Cargo Water Resistant Blush, £19, or for a more sunkissed look sweep on Cargo Water Resistant Bronzer, £20.
7. Finally, avoid panda eyes by just slicking on some waterproof mascara (like Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara, £7.99).
If you really want a bit of colour, layer a touch of Maybelline EyeStudio Colour Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow, £4.99, over your lids. Our fave shade is On and On Bronze - it suits every eye colour.
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag has been especially designed to fit!
How do you keep your make-up from melting in the sun? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!