The DJ spent her New Year's Eve spinning the decks at Hyde Bellagio - her first ever show in Las Vegas - so it's hardly surprising she pulled out all the stops for the occasion.
Now we're used to seeing the blonde bombshell rocking loose, tumbling waves, but she reinvented her usual hairdo by adding a side French braid.
Simple, but so effective.
She also rocked pretty smouldering make-up, opting for dark smoky eyes, liquid liner and pink blush, plus a slick of bright lippy.
So, fancy stealing her hairstyle? Here's how:
1. While your hair is damp post-wash, apply some mousse (try Percy & Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse, £12) to your roots before blow-drying upside down to maximise volume.
2. Once dry, part your hair to the side and divide into sections. Take a piece of hair measuring around one inch, then wrap around a wide-barrel curling tong (we like BaByliss Boutique Soft Waves Hair Styler, £20).
3. Next, take your newly-curled section of hair and twist it around your fingers before pinning to your head with a sectioning clip (like these clips, £2.45 for six from sallyexpress.com).
Continue curling the rest of your hair, then take the clips out once your hair has completely cooled. This is a great trick used by hairdressers as it helps to increase the longevity of your curls.
4. Take a small section of hair just below your parting on one side of your head. Begin plaiting this section, incorporating new pieces of hair as you go to form a French braid. Bring the plait just behind your ear and pin into place.
5. Finish with a spritz of hairspray (such as Schwarzkopf got2b 2 Sexy Hairspray, £4.07) to keep your 'do in place all night.
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag has been especially designed to fit!
What do you think of Paris' hairstyle? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!