With Christmas just around the corner the songstress ditched her usual nude and purple lippies for a festive red, and didn't she look fab?
We're also lusting after her super-size lashes and bronze eyeliner, not to mention her perfectly sculpted cheeks.
But our favourite part of her look was her gorgeous blonde locks, which boasted boho curls, a cute braided hairband and oodles of volume.
Yep, Perrie had this season's hottest hair trends all wrapped up with her super-chic 'do!
Want to get her look? Here's how:
1. After washing your hair, spritz a heat protector through the lengths while damp (try TRESemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray, £5.25) before applying a texturising spray (such as Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray, £7.19).
2. Once dry, section your tresses and style in loose curls by wrapping around a wand (we like Remington Pearl Hair Curling Wand, £24.93). Run your fingers through your curls to help separate them and create more of a dishevelled look.
3. Brush the front of your hair back, but be careful not to brush the lengths as we don't want to flatten the curls!
4. Now there are two ways of creating your braided headband, depending on the length of your hair and how adventurous you're feeling!
If your tresses are long enough, take a small section from just behind your ear on one side of your head and French braid all the way across the top of your head.
Tuck behind your ear on the opposite side of your head, then secure with a clip.
Alternatively, play it safe by using a braided headband like this one, £9.99 from Hair Rehab London.
5. Make like Perrie and top with strawberry red lippy and false lashes - try Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Big Bang, £6.49, paired with Ardell Double Lash in 205, £7.99 from sallyexpress.com, for a mega-watt flutter.
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag has been especially designed to fit!
What do you think of this look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!