We're all for a bit of celeb nail art, and Mollie certainly didn't disappoint with the swish half moon design she wore to the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards last night (5 December).
The 'Disco Love' singer had her talons tended to by nail technician Karen Louise, who used Orly polishes to get her look.
And as if her fancy pointers weren't enough, Mollie paired her design with a swoon-worthy cocktail ring which is firmly on our wishlist too!
Want to get her look?
We reckon Karen painted Mollie's talons free-hand, which is great if you're a nail art pro with steady brush skills. Simply lacquer up with your choice of blue polish, then grab a thin nail art brush and draw semi-circles at the base of each nail.
Alternatively, to avoid any risk of wobbly lines check out our fool-proof method:
1. Avoid staining your nails by applying a base coat first (such as Avon Nail Experts Gel Strength Base Coat, £5).
2. Grab a white polish (try Essie Nail Polish in Blanc, £7.99) and paint all over your nail, from base to tip. White is a hard shade to keep neat, so have a cotton bud dipped in nail varnish remover on hand to clean up any mistakes.
Wait until dry, then apply another coat for an opaque finish.
3. Next, grab your secret weapon - a pack of Ring Reinforcements Stickers, £2.49 (trust us on this one!)
Wait until your nails are completely dry, then chop the stickers in half and place on each nail so they form a half moon shape. Press down firmly.
4. Using a blue nail polish (we reckon Mollie used Orly Nail Colour in In The Navy, £10.25), paint from the top edge of the sticker to the tip of your nail. Apply another coat if needed.
5. Once dry, peel off your stickers and seal your mani with a top coat.
Popstar-worthy talons: done!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag has been especially designed to fit!
What do you think of Mollie's nails? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!