The TOWIE star is no stranger to smouldering peepers and a bright pout (remember her stunning maroon smoky eyes?) and yesterday (1 December) she went for a suitably festive look while filming the reality show's Christmas special.
The brunette bombshell flaunted dazzling glitter lids with a defined crease and winged-out liquid liner.
And we're loving her cherry red lip colour, not to mention her mega-watt lashes and sculpted cheeks!
The best bit?
We spoke to Krystal (@KrystalDawnMUA) and got the full lowdown on all the products she used, so you can recreate Jess' look at home.
Make-up brushes at the ready...
1. Let's start with our favourite part - the eyes! Krystal first used MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly, £15, as a base, before taking the Ben Nye Glam Eyeshadow Palette, £57.50, and applying the matte grey shades into the crease of Jess' lids.
She then painted all over Jess' eyelids with Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Distortion, £13.
2. Next, Krystal drew a feline flick along Jess' lashline using Golden Rose Precision Liner, £6.49, before smoking this out with the black shade from the Illamasqua Neutral Palette, £34.
Using the same palette, she applied the pale cream shade underneath Jess' brows. Finally, she added oomph to her lashes with Girls With Attitude False Lashes in Notice Me, £5.
3. To achieve Jess' flawless complexion, Krystal buffed Bobbi Brown Long-wear Even Finish Compact Foundation, £32, all over her skin before highlighting with Estée Lauder Ideal Light Brush-on Illuminator in Light, £23.50.
She contoured the hollows of her cheeks using Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Deep, £27, then added a pop of colour with Bobbi Brown Blush in Plum, £19. Krystal then swept MAC Select Sheer Loose Powder in NC15, £20, all over Jess' face to help set her base.
4. Jess likes to wear her brows bold, so Krystal used the darkest colour from the Kryolan Eyebrow Powder Palette to fill them in.
5. Finally she matched Jess' lips to her cute hair bow by applying MAC Lip Pencil in Cherry, £12, all over her smackers.
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag has been especially designed to fit!
What do you think of this make-up look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!