We're normally eyeing up the reality star's sleek and smooth locks, but now she's got us swooning over her gorgeous tousled waves.
She showcased her laid-back tresses in all their glory in this Instagram snap earlier today (20 November), adding the caption: "Australia beach wave look today brought to you by @jenatkinhair."
The starlet is currently launching the Kardashian Kollection fashion range in Melbourne, so really it was only fair she sported surfer chick hair for her sun-filled trip.
Now there are a number of reasons why we love this hairstyle. Not only does it help to emphasise all the tones in Khloe's pretty ombre mane, it's also ridiculously sexy while looking totally effortless.
Want to get the look? Well, how could you not!
Here's our top tips:
1. Start by washing your hair with a volumising shampoo and conditioner, then apply a small amount of mousse to the roots.
2. While your hair is still damp, spritz all over with a sea salt spray to give your barnet texture. We love Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, £21.50, or you could try L'Oréal Paris Studio Line #TXT Wave Creating Spray, £3.79.
3. Section your hair, then begin to dry while scrunching your tresses upwards with your fingers. This part is absolutely essential, and it does take a while to get all the way around your head so make sure you've got plenty of time!
4. Once you've dried all your hair, section it again and use a wave wand (we like the Babyliss Waving Wand, £30) to tong any sections which need a bit more help in the curl department. Wrap chunky sections of hair around the wand to keep your waves loose.
5. Finally, separate your waves by running your fingers through your hair, then spritz with a bit of hairspray.
Kardashian hair, done.
Sunny beach not included. Sob.
What do you think of Khloe's hair? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!