The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star showcased her fabulous look as she attended The Hunger Games: Catching Fire film premiere in Los Angeles last night (18 November).
Gorgeous Kylie normally keeps her make-up low-key, simply opting for a sheer base, lashings of mascara and a slick of nude gloss.
But this time she went all out with thick black liner and mega-watt fluttery lashes, plus lightly contoured cheeks.
It also looks like the 16-year-old has been taking beauty tips from her sister Kim Kardashian, rocking the light under-eye concealer trick to help brighten her complexion.
To finish, Kylie added oodles of glamour with dark vino lips. So chic.
Want to get her look? Here's how:
1. Start by applying your favourite foundation, then take a concealer slightly paler than your skintone and pat in two upside-down triangles under each eye (we like Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer, £5.49, which boasts illuminating properties).
Blend this in before adding a touch of concealer to the centre of your nose too.
2. Sweep a nude eyeshadow across your lids, then grab a liquid liner and apply to your upper lashlines (try KIKO Definition Eyeliner, £6.90).
If you find liner tricky, try resting your elbow on a table while looking downwards into a mirror. Thicken your line as you reach the outer corner of your eye and then stop - don't flick it out!
3. Curl your lashes and apply mascara, before adding a set of natural false lashes (such as Ardell Natural Lash in 102, £3.89 from Sally Express).
Remember to wait a few seconds for the glue to go slightly tacky before placing your falsies onto your lids. This will stop them slipping about all over the place!
4. Suck in your cheeks, then buff a contour shade lightly into the hollows that appear. We like Cargo Cosmetics Contour Palette, £22 - use a tiny bit of the highlight colour along the top of your cheekbones to really make them pop.
5. Add the finishing touch by lining your lips with a lip pencil (such as MAC Lip Pencil in Currant, £12), then grab a lip brush and fill in your pout with a berry tone (try Collection Gothic Glam Lipstick in Revenge, £2.99).
Do you think Kylie suits this make-up look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!