We've spotted the Shake It Up star rocking a number of gorgeous hairstyles, from tousled waves to a whimsical side-swept plait, but her latest 'do has to be our favourite.
The 16-year-old shared this snap with her Instagram followers yesterday (6 November), showcasing her tumbling mane in all its glory.
Bella was heading to The Hollywood Reporter's 'Next Gen' 20th Anniversary party that evening, so it was only fair she pulled out all the stops for her night out.
Styled by celeb hairdresser Tonya Brewer, the actress flaunted a half-up, half-down 'do with loose curls adorning the tips. Her honey locks were pulled back into pretty rolls and plaited into a cute fishtail braid.
Now we reckon this style is a strong candidate for our Christmas party barnet, so we're going to start practising ASAP!
Luckily it's not too tricky to recreate - just follow our steps:
1. Bella's hair is all about the gloss, so start by running a hair oil through the lengths while damp (we like Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment, from £12.95).
Apply a spritz of heat protector, then blow-dry your locks upside down for added oomph.
2. Once dry, section your hair and wrap around a wide barrel curling tong (such as BaByliss Boutique Soft Waves Hair Tong, £24.99). Make sure you only curl the mid-lengths and ends - we want to keep the roots smooth.
3. Next, take two sections from just above your ears, one on either side of your head. Pull them to the back of your head while twisting into rolls, then allow the two sections to meet in the middle. Secure loosely with a hair tie.
4. Now for the braid! They may look intricate but fishtail plaits are actually pretty simple - click here to check out our easy how-to guide.
5. Once you've finished your braid secure with a clear hair elastic, then gently remove the hair tie you placed earlier at the top of your plait.
6. Finish with a light coat of hairspray (try Trevor Sorbie Styling Firm Hold Hairspray, £5.59) to ensure your bonce stays in place all night.
Cheers for the inspiration, Bella!
What do you think of Bella's hairstyle? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!