The heiress switched up her locks as she hit the town last night (6 October) to celebrate sister Nicky's 30th birthday. And where better to go than Las Vegas?
The sisters both showcased their incredible figures in bodycon dresses and chic black heels. But our eyes were instantly drawn to Paris' sleek hairdo, which featured a cute boho French braid. Love!
Here's how to get the look:
1. After washing your hair, ramp up the gloss factor by smoothing Dove Hair Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment, £9.99, through the lengths of your locks.
We're going to be using heat for this look, so make sure you spray a heat protector too (try Schwarzkopf got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protectant, £4.05). Next, blow-dry your hair with the nozzle pointing down the hair shaft to eliminate any frizz.
2. Create an off-centre parting, then run your straighteners from root to tip. This will flatten the cuticle, helping your tresses reflect the light better for even more shine.
3. Next, grab a section of hair at the top of one side of your head. Begin plaiting that section. As you go, start incorporating new pieces of hair into your plait to form a French braid. Keep going until you reach the top of your ear, then secure with an invisible hair band.
4. Backcomb the loose hair at the crown of your head to boost volume, before brushing the lengths over the end of your plait to disguise the hair elastic.
5. Finally, make like Paris and up the glamour with ear cuffs. Paris' are by Alex Mika and cost $198 (gulp), but for a cheaper alternative try these, £6 for six from ASOS.
And we can't stop swooning over the incredible cake Paris bought Nicky.
A Chanel bag made of icing? Jealous doesn't even cover it.
What do you think of Paris' hairstyle? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!