Well get your notepads ready, because we know the exact steps to follow for an Olivia-worthy mane!
Celebrity hairdresser Mark Hill styled the socialite's tresses during New York Fashion Week, and let us in on the exact products he used.
We all know Olivia occupies the coveted FROW during Fashion Week, so it was imperative for her bonce to be in tip-top condition.
Here's how he created her look:
1. This style is all about the prep - spending a little time tending to your locks before you start styling is well worth it. It will make your hair look gorgeously shiny and help your 'do last longer.
Mark started by washing Olivia's hair with MiracOILicious Nourishing Shampoo, £6.49, and MiracOILicious 2 Minute Intensive Treatment, £7.99.
2. He towel dried her tresses, before adding Va Va Voom Volumising Blow Dry Mousse, £5.99, through the lengths, and spraying Big Blow! Thicker Fuller Volume Spray, £5.99, into the roots.
He then smoothed a drop of MiracOILicious Moroccan Argan Oil, £9.99, through the mid-lengths and ends.
3. Now to start drying. Mark says it's easier if you work in small sections, starting from the nape of your neck. Secure the rest of your hair away and use a large round brush while drying each section. Rotate the brush through your hair as you dry to build volume and create movement.
Remember to point your hairdryer down the section you're drying, from root to tip. This will help eliminate any frizz, and is especially important when drying the top sections around your parting.
5. Once dry, use the Glam Rock Hair Rollers, £44.99, to further boost volume. Take a section of hair the same size as the roller, spray evenly with Fabulous Finish Hairspray, £5.49, then secure the roller into place.
6. Mark then applied another spritz of hairspray before leaving the rollers to cool completely. Don't go too heavy with the hairspray - this style should swing and move with you.
7. He removed the rollers, softly combing through Olivia's hair with his fingers (you could also use a wide tooth comb). This helps smooth the hair without flattening it.
So you see, bouncy, voluminous locks will be ours. Cheers, Mark!
Will you be recreating Olivia's hairstyle at home? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!