Her latest look? The ever-popular milkmaid braid!
The 'Roar' singer showed off her dainty 'do at the launch of her new fragrance Killer Queen in Germany last night (25 September).
She channelled schoolgirl chic in a checked pleated skirt and matching jacket, adding a white shirt and over-the-knee socks.
But it was her cute barnet which really caught our attention!
Here's how to get the look:
1. After washing your bonce, spritz sparingly with a sea salt spray (such as Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, £21.50) for texture and volume.
2. Once dry, brush your hair back to get rid of your parting, then split the lengths into two sections at ear level.
3. Take one section and braid all the way to the tips - this doesn't need to be neat! Secure with an invisible hair tie then tease your braid, gently pulling it out so it's thicker and more lived-in. Repeat on the other side.
4. Next, take one plait and wrap over the front of your head like a headband. Secure in place with bobby pins the same colour as your locks.
5. Do the same with the opposite braid, fixing into place with bobby pins.
6. Finally, give your tresses some hold with hairspray (try Mark Hill Get Gorgeous! Fabulous Finish Hairspray, £5.49).
And why not add a red lip like Katy? We like Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Mayfair Red Lady, £6.49.
Now this 'do works best on lengthy tresses, but if you're rocking a bob then don't worry - just fake it!
Sweep your hair into a bun, then add a braided hairband like this one, £12.99 from Beauty Works.
Who knew celeb-worthy hair would be so easy?
Will you be recreating this hairstyle at home? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!