Yep, the former Victoria's Secret model strayed from her regular beauty routine, flaunting swoon-worthy metallic peepers and a plump nude pout.
And Miranda was clearly chuffed with her gorgeous makeover, capturing it in this Instagram selfie and adding the caption: "Great team! @hungvanngo and @harryjoshhair."
Fancy stealing her look? Here's how!
1. Start by applying a brown cream eyeshadow all over the lid and under the lower lash line, before blending the edges with a fluffy brush.
This will act as a base for your eyeshadow, making it look more intense whilst providing an extra dose of staying power.
2. Next, layer a warm-toned shimmery brown powder eyeshadow over the top, creating a feline V-shape at the outer corners.
The Wild About Beauty Safari Nights Palette, £29.16 from QVC, would be perfect for this look - use the Cream Eyeshadow in Buster paired with the Powder Eyeshadow in Áine for sizzling peepers.
And remember to blend, blend, blend - you don't want any harsh edges!
3. Add drama by carefully lining your waterline with a deep bronze eye pencil (such as MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy, £14), before curling your lashes and adding heaps of mascara (Collection Plump Up The Volume Mascara, £4.99, is a great budget buy).
4. Next up, eyebrows. If you're not blessed in the brow department, fake a bold look with an eyebrow pencil (try Rimmel Professional Eye Brow Pencil, £2.99). Apply using light, feathery strokes to ensure you don't go OTT.
5. With such a strong eye, Miranda followed the beauty rulebook by keeping her lips low-key.
Try slicking on Topshop Lipstick in Nevada, £8, and let your ravishing peepers do all the talking!
What do you think of Miranda's look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!