Yes, it looks like summer's hottest A-list hair trend is all about being laid-back and wavy. They call it 'dishevelled and undone' in the hair biz. We call it 'surfer girl chic' and we want it. NOW!
Glee star Lea Michele totally nailed the look at the 12th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball in New York at the weekend (8 June).
We know Lea has pretty fabulous hair anyway – she is one of the many faces of L'Oréal Paris, after all – but it's not just the amazing shine we're coveting here in the Reveal office.
For us, it's all about the eyelash-skimming fringe and textured waves which epitomise what hair should be about for summer.
Festival fashion icon, Alexa Chung has long been rocking a similar look, albeit a much shorter, shoulder-length version.
And Kourtney Kardashian was spotted leaving a Paper, Denim & Cloth party in Hollywood this week with her hair styled in similarly soft, loose waves.
So what's the easiest way to copy the look? Check out our tips below...
1. For this look to truly work you'll need plenty of layers cut into your hair. Take a pic to your hairdresser to show them what you're after and they'll cut it accordingly.
2. Before blow-drying your hair, apply mousse to give it a bit of hold and volume. We love John Frieda Luxurious Volume Mousse, £5.89, boots.com.
3. Rough-dry your hair all over then, when it's about 90% dry, pin the top section up and twist small sections of hair around your forefinger as you finish drying the underneath.
4. When this is dry, unpin the top and repeat, using your forefinger to twist small sections in various directions as you dry.
5. Rake through with your fingers and if your hair's still not wavy enough, use a Mark Hill Salon Professional Wicked Waver, £59.99, boots.com to add extra texture without making your hair look too curly or 'done'.
6. Finish with a little Garnier Fructis Surf Hair Texturising Wax, £3.05, boots.com to tame frizz and add extra definition to your ends.
Will you be rocking beachy hair this summer? Let us know what you think below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!